Regional Specialty - Request for Trophy Donations

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

Good morning all
I’m sure we are all patiently waiting for spring to arrive. Well, a sure sign of spring has arrived.....the posting of the ASSA National Premium list.....finally. I’m sure many of you are planning to attend as it is once again fairly close to home. Speaking of home, as you all know we will be hosting our 2011 CSSA Ontario South Regional Specialty on May 14th.

I am again depending on the generosity of our Ontario South members to make this specialty the financial success that we have enjoyed in the past. I have a list of the trophies available for sponsorship for this year, please email me for the file.

If you would like to sponsor a trophy please let me know. All the trophies were sponsored the past two years and I am hoping the we can do this again this year. Remember all profits from this Regional will be going towards the 2012 National.

Thank you and see you at the shows.

Donna McCulloch
CSSA Director - Ontario South
rikadon@persona.ca

0 comments:

Ontario South Sheltie Fanciers

About This Blog

The banner and set up of this blog was designed by

The banner and set up of this blog was designed by

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP